APPAREL & CLOTHINGAUTO
AUTO & TRANSPORT
Apparel & ClothingAuto & TransportBabyComputers & PeripheralsConstruction & DIYConsumer ElectronicsElectrical & LightingFashion AccessoriesFootwearGifts & CraftsHealth & BeautyHome AppliancesHome FurnishingsHouseware & KitchenwareIndustrial SuppliesLuggage, Bags & CasesOffice & StationeryPetSecurity & ProtectionSports & EntertainmentSurplus & StocklotsToysTelecom & MobileTextiles & Leather
Smallvolume's International Export Policies:
Welcome to the world of importing! You are about to enter the successful importers club by making your first steps to buy directly from China. Smallvolume.com makes it easy by offering you a convenient one-stop importing service, but that's only a start. As with any business, apart from knowing which items will sell well for your business and make you massive profits, you also need to do some basic research as to the type of items that are suitable for sale in your country.
Every seasoned importer knows that when importing items from abroad, there is always that very small possibility that items might be temporarily held up at customs for inspection purposes, or in the worst case, a seizure of your items due to suspected trademark violation. If items are held up at customs, they are usually part of a routine check (e.g. homeland security) and released back to the customer within a short time. Smallvolume will provide you all the necessary standard documents beforehand to facilitate the easy entry of your products through customs. As for dealing with seized items, every country's laws and regulations as to what products can be imported varies, and impossible for us to keep track. It is the responsibility of the customer to find out whether the products purchased are liable for entry to their country.
To furthur clarify the rules of importing products through smallvolume.com, please read the following:
1) Smallvolume.com is essentially a b2b service provider. It does not own or favor any factories in its listings. It does not manufacture and resell products. We provide a convenient online business platform for suppliers or manufacturers to upload their product details. What we do is to take steps to verify the credibility of the supplier, entertain customer enquiries and provide an one-stop fulfilment service to perform purchasing, consolidation, customs arrangement and delivery of your products from multiple supplier locations to make your importing activities from China safer and hassle-free.
2) Our rules of product information uploads by suppliers determines that they cannot upload products that violate copyright or trademarks in the international arena. If such a rule is broken, and the product carries the brand name of the violated company either on the product itself or through its product packaging, we have a right to delete such listings and remove the suppliers from our database if they continue such activities. Smallvolume.com does not actively monitor the authenticity of each and every product uploaded, due to the sheer size of its catalog, but rather take actions upon the complaints of violated companies whose trademark has been breached.
3) As for our rules governing items deemed as "lookalikes", it is not in our power to delete listings if they do not breach trademark laws, which means the violated brand name is neither stamped on the products itself or its product packaging, but will be removed immediately if discovered. As mentioned, we will not know in detail what companies are allowed to distribute which brand of products, and action will only be taken through complaints made to us with proof of accusations.
4) Before purchasing any products from smallvolume.com, all background checks on the type of products to be purchased is the sole responsibility of the buyer and the buyer assumes all risk in choosing to purchase those products. Smallvolume.com cannot be held accountable for goods seized by customs if they fail to comply with the laws and regulations for the types of goods allowed into your country. However, we shall offer you the added service of requesting any additional documents you need from your manufacturer to dispute your case if necessary.
5) You may not request for refund or replacement from smallvolume.com itself since we act as your appointed buying office, and all your funds are effectively dispensed to the manufacturer for the purchase of your items. All requests for replacements, refunds or compensation would be at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and we will be happy to contact them on your behalf. On our end, we facilitate this buying process through instructions made by your online order placement and thereby, offering you the privileges of smallvolume.com's unique escrow payment mechanism amongst suppliers to ensure your goods are made to specifications. All customs related matters that may (or may not) need your attention once your goods arrive in your country, such as customs declartions and duty taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
Get our merchandisers
to work for youEmploy our On-Demand
Sourcing services today!
|Link: chinese clothing | vintage dress | jade in china | chinese dress||In associations with:|